Overwhelmed to Confident
Writing Your Own Manual for Motherhood
A Group Coaching Program to Empower Mothers
Interested? Let me know HERE
- Do you feel overwhelmed in your role as Mother?
- Do you find yourself constantly wondering if you’re doing it right?
- Do you feel alone and unappreciated at times?
- Do you worry about the choices that your children are making?
- Do you wonder what’s next when they move out, or if they don’t?
- Do you struggle with co-parenting conflicts?
- Do you feel helpless to cope with drug, alcohol or behavior issues?
Whether you’re a brand new Mother or an empty nester this program will help you gain clarity on what it means to YOU to be a Mother, your way. It will help you remember that you are ALSO a woman who has dreams and aspirations of her own. It will help you set healthier boundaries when you struggle with saying “No”. It will help you learn to communicate in a way that creates more heart centered connection with your children and family members. It will help you reconnect with yourself in a way that creates more peace, joy and fulfillment.
There are only eleven spots available for the group. It is my intention to create a safe container where we can experience the freedom that comes from sharing from our hearts and holding loving space for each other as we support each other along the way. Be it with tears and/or laughter, never underestimate the power of a group of women coming together to heal and grow.
This Four Week program consists of:
- Four – 90 minute group sessions via Zoom
- One 90 minute personal session with me after the program completes
- Complimentary 3 month Membership in The Joy Lab (already a member? there’s a bonus gift for you)
- Email support throughout the program